Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm Addicted

Yes! Addicted to bags, totes, handbags, and everything in between. It's not only because it completes and outfit, or it can show a pop of color with a black outfit, it's because it carries my life together. I do not know what I would without bags, I know I would feel incomplete. A simple bag can define a women, it can make her sophisticated, daring, or just fabulous! Since I can remember bags have been my downfall, I've been obsess for so many years! Therefore it's obvious that I want to share my all-time favourites and the one's that are going to be in for the Fall with you guys.

All-Time Favourites

Like I've said (I think I have), I love, love Chanel... That said, there's nothing like a black 2.55 Chanel bag!
I also fell in love with the pinkish one of the Spring-Summer 2010 collection, well to be exact I love all the ones from that collection! It's amazing how a bag from 1955 still has that power to steal my heart completely, and lets be honest almost every one's heart!


Proenza Schouler PS1 and PS1 Satchel
The first one is the PS1, the original. The satchel is the second one. I think that both are amazing, and I do see difference between the two. A lot of celebrities seem to prefer the satchel since it's a little more bigger and perfect for everyday use. Some people say it looks a bit manly but I have to disagree, you make as manly as you want! Leighton Meester has rocked it so, so many times. Therefore I have to post a picture of my favourite PS1 moment on Leighton.

Balenciaga Motorcycle Bag

There is pretty much nothing to say about this bag, other that it is the bag of my dreams. Not only that, it seems that every celebrity also loves it. It's perfect for day and night, and it is available in every color u can think of! My personal choice would be...

Hermes Birkin Handbag


I also love this handbag, I think it's so elegant. It's incredible what a handbag can do, and this one does it all. Big enough to carry all your life around, but yet good enough to wear all year long. Victoria Beckham is the all-time Hermes queen, she has every single color! I adore her style, and the way she wears them. People may talk bad about her, say she doesn't smile, and whatever they want to say because I will always think she is amazing.


Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 30 & Damier Neverfull PM



I like the Damier version of them a lot more than the classic ones. And I think they look a lot more, what's the word "sophisticate". I have no other word to describe it because it doesn't need description, it's just a must have!






Alexander Wang Rocco Mini Duffle
What can I say? I'm a sucker for black bags and studs! This one has them both. A lot of celebrities like Ashley Tisdale,Kristin Cavallari,Rihanna, Mary-Kate Olsen, to name a few! Don't you love it too?



Fall time...

The Doctor bag is going to be in for the whole season ladies! nothing more perfect than the Marc Jacobs Westside.
Proenza Schouler PS11


The Satchel, and it doesn't get better than the 1973 Gucci satchel. Perfect for day time and night time.


Lady-like, yes ladies! One of the hottest bags, resembles that lady from our past. The Fendi Zucca Classico resembles that beauty in perfection..


Bucket bag- Alexander Wang's Diego bucket bag is to die for!

Miu Miu also has great bags, Miuccia Padra does a great job. With every single one of her Miu Miu collections she reinvents the woman of today, and she did it with this beautiful bag. It also has a longer strap to wear as across the body. Good for an independent women that needs to use her hands at all times!

Have a great Sunday!!
-AC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...